No Insurance? No Problem! We’ve Got Solutions for You!
At CarolinasDentist, our dentists delivers high-quality dental care at an affordable price and offers a wide variety of financial options for patients who are under- or uninsured.
The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin treatment so that you can make the best choice for your specific situation. You will be asked to pay an ESTIMATED patient portion at the time of service. Your total account responsibility can only be determined after all insurance payments or denials have been received. In our continued commitment to provide the highest-quality dental care available to all our patients in and to make those services affordable, we are pleased to offer you these options for payment below.
- Comprehensive Finance: Patient payments are automatically debited from your checking accounts by Comprehensive Finance on the date agreed upon in their signed loan agreement. Patient payments (principal and interest) are deposited into your practice’s checking account once per week. Our reporting allows you to track and monitor patient payments online 24/7.
- CareCredit℠: Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit allow you to pay over time with no annual fees or prepayment penalties (subject to credit approval). CareCredit is the nation’s leading patient payment program that allows you to finance 100% of your dental care with no money down, no interest, no up-front costs, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties.
In-House Dental Plan
CarolinasDentist also offers our own in-house dental benefit plan for those who are not already covered under another insurance benefit. The Carolina Care Dental Benefit Plan is available for purchase in office, and the annual membership benefits include:
- Free initial exam and x-rays
- Two free simple teeth cleanings per year
- Free take-home whitening kits for adults
- Free fluoride treatment for kids up to age 18
- Free emergency exams
- 15% discount on all restorative procedures
For more information, download the Carolina Care Dental Benefit Plan brochure here: Carolina Care Dental Plan
Other Payment Options
At CarolinasDentist, payments are easy. We accept payments in the form of cash or check, as well as MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® and Visa®. We strive to make your experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your financial options.