Are you ready to be part of a growth-oriented company that wants to see you succeed? Come work for us! CarolinasDentist is a dentist-owned, dentist-operated group practice that is looking for new employees who share our core values. We need employees who are fun, energetic, highly skilled, self-motivated, team-focused, and excellent communicators.
- We believe in having fun while changing lives one smile at a time.
- We believe all dentistry should start with a relationship, which is why our dentists greet every new patient in the reception area and sit down with them to learn about their life BEFORE we ever worry about their teeth.
- We use state-of-the-art technology to maximize comfort, reduce treatment times, and provide the best quality of care.
- We perform ALL facets of general dentistry, such as typical restorative (using composite only), CEREC same-day crowns, endodontics, orthodontics using Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles®, oral surgery, dental implants, periodontal surgery, sleep apnea therapy, and much more.
- We believe that every team member should be aligned and motivated to drive the performance of the office. Our dentists, assistants, and hygienists work in teams so our patients don’t bounce around from one dentist to the next.
- Our offices are gorgeous! They have televisions on the ceilings for entertainment, comfortable colors, soft lighting, complimentary beverages, and blankets for our patients.
- We believe that our patients benefit from our offices being open Monday–Friday from 7am– 7pm…and some offices are open Saturdays as well!
Does this sound like the type of environment you would thrive in? If so, we want to know more about YOU.
Our Hiring Process
- Read a little bit about us (which you’ve just done).
- If you like what you’ve read, tell us about yourself (fill out an application).
- If we really like what we see, we will do a quick five-minute phone call to learn more about you.
- After the phone call, we will pass along your information to our office Team Leaders. If there is not an immediate need for your position at the time you apply, they will keep your resume on file and may reach out to you sometime down the road. But you can always check your application status anytime.
- If they think you could be a good fit for their office, our Team Leader will meet with you face to face and introduce you to your potential team to see if it’s going to be a fit. And then the fun begins!
Select a job title below to view the job description: